COVID-19 Return to Safe Operations Policy
Bunt & Associates Engineering Ltd. and their senior management are committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment to all employees, contractors, and self-employed persons by redesigning our workplace and practices to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission. This includes but is not limited to:
- Complying with applicable federal and provincial legislation, and continually applying our company’s health and safety practices, processes, and policies to assigned job tasks
- Reducing the number of people at our places of work by implementing work-from-home (WFH) arrangements for workers who do not require office attendance, using virtual meeting platforms, and limiting the number of people in each workplace and each room therein
- Restricting access to company premises as per the testing, isolation and quarantine requirements established by the Federal Government and relevant Provincial Governments (AB and BC)
- Developing and implementing office-specific COVID-19 Safety Plans and adherence thereto by employees, contractors, self-employed persons, and visitors
- Providing and safely disposing of requisite Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), e.g. sanitizers, disinfectants, disposable gloves and face masks, etc.
All persons working for or on behalf of Bunt & Associates Engineering Ltd. shall take reasonable care to protect themselves, their fellow workers, and others that may be present at worksites from COVID-19. These same individuals will be held responsible and accountable for their health and safety performance
This policy will be reviewed annually or each time the government updates it’s directives regarding restrictions due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.